Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Reporter issue no.:-
The user gets the possibility to save an InstantTranslate translation to a TM, if he wishes to do so.
- The area of each translation is turned into a textarea, where the user can type and change things
- At the right bottom of each text area a save button is placed with the button text "Save to memory" / "In Satzdatenbank speichern"
A TM is created on the fly
- if the functionality is used and no memory exists so far for the language combination
- name of memory: InstantTranslate memory
- Memory type: OpenTM2; can be defined in configuration, overwriteable on client level (GroupShare not possible yet, because memory creation is not yet implemented in GroupShare connector)
- the memory is listed as a usual memory in the language resources section of translate5 and can be used everywhere in translate5 as such
- It has a DB flag, that outlines it as memory used for InstantTranslate
- For each client that is assigned to a user that uses InstantTranslate, one memory is created
If a result text is saved in InstantTranslate, it is saved to the InstantTranslate memories of all clients, that are assigned to the current user.